As we get older, life makes more sense.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Simplicity Thesis. Delivering Low Complexity & Maximum Value. (FastCompany)
- Why People Remember Negative Events More Than Positive Ones. (NYTimes)
- Google Explains How It Searches the Internet In Under Half a Second. (Engadget)
- How Little Can We Do and Still Benefit? The 20-Minute Workout Video. (Well)
- The “Sitting Is Killing You” Infographic Shows Just How Bad Prolonged Sitting Is. (Lifehacker)
- Does the Facebook IPO Flop Signal Bad News for Global Economy? (Time)
- David Einhorn: The Fed’s Jelly Donut Policy. (HuffingtonPost)
- Nikkei Just Had Its Longest Weekly Losing Run in 20 Years. (CNBC)
- Anatole Kaletsky on A New Capitalism. (FiveBooks)
- The Six Billion Dollar Bet. PBS video about the disastrous gamble that brought down MF Global (PBS)