Do you know what this is a picture of?
Well, it isn't a Mother's Day present. It represents my hope that you had a fun Cinco de Mayo.
Here are some of the links that caught my eye or attention … hope you find something interesting.
Business Posts Moving the Markets that I Found Interesting This Week:
- It's Harder To Get A Job At McDonald's Than It Is To Get Into Harvard. (BusinessInsider)
- Is Apple Going To Be The First Trillion-Dollar Company? Here's the Short List. (VentureBeat)
- China's Pushing the Yuan to be the Center of the New Financial Ecosystem. (WSJ)
- Will Big Data Make Stock Exchanges Unnecessary? (O'Reilly)
- The Wall Street Journal Launches a WikiLeaks Competitor, SafeHouse. (Atlantic)
- More Posts Moving the Markets.
Lighter Ideas and Fun Links that I Found Interesting This Week
- Dalai Lama Suggests He Condones Osama Bin Laden's Killing as 'Justified'. (LATimes)
- Some of Osama Bin Laden's Home Videos Released by Government. (HuffingtonPost)
- YouTube of Donald Trump "Gently" Expaining How to Handle Rising Oil Prices. (YouTube)
- 4 Infographics About Online Trends, Internet Usage and Social Media. (AnsonAlex)
- Mental Disorder Posters: See If You Can Guess Which Is Which. (AdaptCreative)
- More Posts with Lighter Ideas and Fun Links.