I'm going to my son's graduation from Duke University this weekend.
Business Posts Moving the Markets that I Found Interesting This Week:
- Does Venture Capital Data Show Signs Of Bubble? (Fortune)
- Zogby Say 37% of Americans in Job Paying Less than Before. (TheDaily)
- Krugman Warns Several Key Indicators Flashing Yellow (NYTimes)
- Keynes And Hayek Square Off For Round Two of Economist Rap Battle (VIDEO) (HuffingtonPost)
- Bullishness Waning: This Huge Contrarian Signal Might Send Stocks Higher. (BusinessInsider)
- More Posts Moving the Markets.
Lighter Ideas and Fun Links that I Found Interesting This Week
- Who Should You Hire? Attitude Often Trumps Aptitude. (AONetwork)
- This Graph Shows the Growing Problem with Higher Education. (Feldstein)
- Infographic: U.S. Military Spending Versus Foreign Aid. (Good)
- Erasing Traumatic Memories from War Veterans & Victims. (BigThink)
- Anti-Love Potion: Does Porn Really Decrease Desire? (PsychToday)
- More Posts with Lighter Ideas and Fun Links.