Heads we get a Santa Claus Rally … Tails we get a recession.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Sneak Peek at Santa's Warehouses: Where Gifts Really Come From [PICS]. (Mashable)
- Some Easy Ways to Teach Creativity. (TheAtlantic)
- News You Don’t Want to Use: Mild Electric Shocks Speed Learning. (BigThink)
- iWant YOU!: Election May Be Decided By Who Has the Best App. (TheDaily)
- Man Robs Ultimate Fighting Expert – Or Tries To, and Earns Epic Mug-Shot. (Newser)
- The State of Venture Capital and the Internet Presentation. (Mark Suster)
- Has Inequality Been Growing? Why the Rich Have Gotten So Much Richer. (Slate)
- Tremors from a Euro Collapse Would be Global, with U.S. Recession Likely. (WPost)
- Mohamed El-Erian: The European Fix Is Neither Quick nor Comprehensive. (CNBC)
- Overweight in Metal, This Band Tries to Play Tunes in Forex. Metallica, and Other Rockers, Go Hardcore to Master Currency Moves. (WSJ)