Big News: The Twinkie is Dead.
The Mayans may have been right; the world might be ending.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- HBR's Most Popular Blog Posts of 2011. via Harvard Business Review (Blogs)
- Dogs Can Read Our Intent. (MedicalNewsToday)
- 13 Ways to Get in Shape with Digital Fitness Tools. (Mashable)
- Technology Waves and the Hypernet. (Roger McNamee & Mike Maples)
- Amazon Takes Supercomputing To The Cloud. You may not need to use the 42nd fastest supercomputer on Earth, but if you want to, you can for just $1,279 per hour. (CNet)
- 10 Investment Lessons from 2011. (TheStreet)
- Why Is Wall Street So Bullish After Such a Weak Year? (CNBC)
- CEO Confidence Index Bounces Back. (Vistage)
- Iran's Real Weapon Of Mass Destruction Is Oil Prices. (Forbes)
- Did You See that the Green Bay Packers Launched a Stock Offering? (Yahoo)