Taking a break from your holiday mail-merge? Here are some of the posts that caught my eye.
Hope you find something interesting.
- 8 Common Mistakes in How We Think and How to Prevent Them. (Bufferapp)
- How to Become an Expert on Something (or Anything). (Bakadesuyo)
- 25+ Resources for Holiday eCards. (Mindjet)
- Caffeine Quantified: Your Favorite Coffee Chains Ranked, Weakest to Strongest. (FastCocreate)
- What's Your 'Fitness Age'? (NYTimes)
- Morgan Stanley's 10 Big Macro Investment Ideas for 2014. (BusinessInsider)
- Greenspan: Recession is ‘small price to pay’ to fix debt. (Money)
- Paul Brodsky: "The Fed Is Holding A Burning Match". (ZeroHedge)
- Economists Are Different From You and Me. (Economix)
- Congress Uses Cartoon Video to Explain the Problems with Patent Trolls and “Legalized Extortion”. (GigaOM)