The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
Kind of a cool thought.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Spreading Computerization Will Change the Developed World. (Stratfor)
- How to Cross the Tech Chasm. (Interview with Geoffrey Moore)
- 8 Surprising Historical Facts That Will Change Your Concept of Time Forever. (HuffPost)
- 4 Signs You're a Terrible Communicator. (Inc)
- Oh, So That's What Goes Into A McDonald's Chicken McNugget. (NPR)
- The American Middle Class Is No Longer the World’s Richest. (NYTimes)
- Michael Jordan Is Now A Billionaire. (BusinessInsider)
- 2015: The Year There Will Be More Cellular Connections Than People. (GigaOM)
- The History of HFT. (FuturesMag)
- Two Centuries of Trend Following. Trends are one of the most statistically significant anomalies in financial markets. (Arxiv)