Do you prefer dreams of the future or a history of the past?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Disruptive Technologies: Advances transforming life, business, & the economy. (McKinsey)
- Why the Only Thing Better Than Big Data Is Bigger Data. (Quartz)
- Vitamin Supplements Come Up Short Once Again. (Forbes)
- If You Want to Be More Productive, Get More Sleep. (Michael Hyatt)
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet for Mastery. (James Altucher)
- How Greylock Partners Finds the Next Facebook. (Newsweek)
- Is Silicon Valley the Future of Finance? (NYMag)
- Aiming Financial Weapons From Treasury War Room. (NYTimes)
- Salary Required To Buy A Home In 12 US Cities. (BusinessInsider)
- BlackRock's Chief Strategist: Get Ready For Ho-hum Stocks & Higher Rates. (Forbes)