I'm surprised how many of my favorite quotes are from Thomas Edison. He was a master of purpose and persistence.
Here are ten posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Work-Life Balance through Interval Training. (Harvard Business Review)
- The Secret to Creativity, Intelligence, and Scientific Thinking. (FastCompany)
- Why We Need to Tame Our Algorithms Like Dogs. (Wired)
- How Much Exercise Makes You Smartest? (RunnersWorld)
- Is Math Liberal? Math is more than just calculations. Beneath it all lies a nuanced way of thinking. (MotherJones)
- Why Venture Capital is So Much More Compelling Now. (BothSidesOfTheTable)
- An angel investor's ultimate guide to AngelList Syndicates. (VentureBeat)
- 50 Top Startups from 2010: Acquired, Pivoted or Still Going? (LouisGray)
- The Fascinating Relationship Between the Price of Coffee and Starbucks. (Finance)
- U.S. House May Soon Kill the Death Tax. (Forbes)