Sometimes all you need is a hundred million dollars.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- "Innovate or Die" is the Big Warning for Big Business. (Mindjet)
- Beyond Forecasting: Creating New Strategic Narratives. (MIT Sloan Management Review)
- A to Zinc: What supplements are worth taking? (NewScientist)
- Why Barbells Are Better Than Machines. (The Art of Manliness)
- Bees and Ants on How to Make Decisions – WSJ. When it comes to making decisions, bees and ants can act against stereotype (Wall Street Journal)
- Yahoo to Kill Off the Original Yahoo. (Circa)
- Will Your Next Investment Advisor Be An App? (Forbes)
- Cliff Asness On Hedge Funds. He doesn't think they hedge enough. (BusinessInsider)
- The Middle Class Is Poorer Today Than It Was In 1989. (Washington Post)
- World's Richest 1% Own Almost Half of Global Wealth Says Credit Suisse Report. (Huffington Post)