Hope you are having a Happy New Year!
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- How to Form a Habit: A Scientific Approach. (Sqwiggle)
- What Peter Drucker Knew About 2020. (Harvard Business Review)
- The Unusual Books That Shaped Billionaires and Prodigies. (Tim Ferriss)
- Kermit the Frog Gives a TEDx Talk, and Twitter Loves It. (TED)
- Why Sadness Lasts Longer Than Other Emotions. (BPS Research Digest)
- 2014 Portfolio Review: What Strategies Worked & What Didn’t? (PragCap)
- David Tepper Warns 2015 Is Poised To Be Like 1999. (ValueWalk)
- Saudis Tell Shale Industry It Will Break Them; Plans to Keep Pumping. (NakedCap)
- The Leading Robo-Advisers Now Manage $19 Billion and Continue to Grow. (BI)
- Florida Becomes 3rd Largest State Following CA & TX, NY Drops to 4th; Political Implications. (Global Economic Analysis)