How often does your desire to remain well-informed conflict with your desire to remain sane?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Why Science Needs Imagination And Beauty. (BBC)
- 13 Real Estate Tips from Zillow's CEO. (BusinessInsider)
- What Are Your Loyalty Points & Airline Miles Really Worth? (The Points Guy)
- Quiz: The 36 Questions That Lead to Love. (NYTimes)
- Are We Smart Enough to Control Artificial Intelligence? A true A.I. might ruin the world—but that assumes it’s possible at all. (Technology Review)
- A Warning from Buffett about Banks. (NYTimes)
- The 9 Fastest Growing Companies In America. (America’s Markets)
- Traders See Greater Chance of U.S. Rate Hike Mid-Year. (Reuters)
- For Hedge Fund Managers, The Only Thing Worse Than Divorce Is Marriage. (BizInsider)
- A Futurist Predicts 25 Trends for 2025. (JimCarroll)