Bank of Canada is pleading with Star Trek fans to stop “Spocking” its five dollar bills.
Since Leonard Nimoy’s death, Canadian folks have been “Spocking” the hell out of the five dollar bill that features a portrait of Canada’s seventh prime minister Sir Wilfrid Laurier.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Peter Thiel and Silicon Valley’s Obsession with Superficial Thinking. (Institutional Investor)
- Google's Eric Schmidt Predicts the Disappearance of the Internet. (FastCompany)
- This Website Will Tell You What Book to Read Next … (MentalFloss)
- Are Gadget-Free Bedrooms the Secret to a Happy Relationship? (NYTimes)
- The World's 2nd-Smartest Man Reveals The 'Brain Drugs' That He Thinks Make Him Smarter. (BusinessInsider)
- Andreessen Horowitz Reveals 16 Hot Tech Trends It's Watching. (Forbes)
- Jawbone: The Trials of a 16-Year-Old Can’t-Miss Startup. (Fortune)
- Predicting the Markets with Twitter Sentiment. (TS)
- Pity the Poor Beleaguered HFT Firms? (Traders Magazine)
- Corporate Settlements in the United States: The criminalization of American business. (The Economist)