March Madness versus the March To Madness.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- An Introduction to Data-Driven Decisions for Managers Who Don’t Like Math. (HBR)
- Gamification Can Help People Actually Use Analytics Tools. (HBR)
- Please Stop Making That Noise … Why Some People Are Sensitive to Sound. (Well)
- 10 Best Apps to Train Your Brain. (DailyBurn)
- 21 Satellite Photos of Earth that Will Give you a Fresh Perspective. (TwistedSifter)
- 5 Predictions for the World in 2039. (FastCo)
- Geithner: “The End of Capitalism as We Know It.” (Naked Capitalism)
- The Chinese Economy Hasn't Looked This Bad In 25 Years. (BusinessInsider)
- Female Investors Outperformed Male Investors in 2014. (ValueWalk)
- Deloitte's Eight Tech Trends to Watch. The trends most likely to disrupt the way businesses engage their customers & get work done. (D.U. Press)