Did you have fun filling out your taxes?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Expansive Qualities of Genius. (Evoking Genius)
- The Art of Performance Management and KPIs. (BCG Perspectives)
- Scientists Discovered How Much Sex Happy Couples Have Every Month. (Insider)
- Why We Love Back Rubs, Chili Peppers, and the Sex from “50 Shades”. (Salon)
- 20 of Steven Wright's Funniest Jokes. (MentalFloss)
- Bull Session: How to De-Risk in a Bull Market. (Institutional Investor)
- AT&T dumped by Dow. Time to buy? History suggests it's worth a look. (A.M.)
- Why American Airlines Just Landed In The S&P 500 Index. (ValueWalk)
- Hotels Near Record Occupancy Levels. Is that a Good Sign for the Economy? (CalculatedRisk)
- Wall Street's Biggest Banks May Have To Make Good On $26 Billion In Oil Hedges. (ZeroHedge)