Hillary Clinton just announced she was running for President. Wow, didn't see that coming.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Truths & Illusions: The Profound Importance of Thinking Fast and Slow. (HuffPost)
- Is Microsoft's Cortana the Start of an A.I. Revolution? (Digital Trends)
- Free Hard-Cover Copy of Mel Abraham's Book: “The Entrepreneur's Solution”. (MA)
- Bigger Booties, Smaller Chins: Trends in Plastic Surgery. (The Atlantic)
- The Most Exclusive Golf Clubs in the US. (BusinessInsider)
- M&A is Back. Insiders say Wall St. about to reveal some eye-popping deals. (BI)
- Microsoft Reveals How it Will Make Money Giving Away Software. (The Verge)
- NASDAQ Changed A Lot In Its Long Climb to 5,000. (NYTimes)
- Disaster Is Inevitable When the Two Decade-Old Stock Bubble Bursts. (Forbes)
- Japanese Shares Have Rallied to Hit a 15-Year High. Japanese shares hit a 15-year high on Wednesday (BBC)