Unusual, but some major banks admitted some major wrong-doing … if you consider rigging markets wrong.
Good thing that doesn't happen in other areas of our society.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- 'What I Would Tell My 20-Year-Old Self'. (Fortune)
- Big Data Explained in Less Than 2 Minutes – To Absolutely Anyone. (DataScience)
- United Airlines Bars Security Expert From Flight Due To Hacking Claim. (Mashable)
- Can You Hack An Airplane? Brace Yourself. (InfoWorld)
- Chart Showing the Fair Trading Prices for Travel Program Points. (FrequentMiler)
- The 9 Fastest Growing Companies in America. (America’s Markets)
- This Is Your Brain on Money: How Investors Trip Themselves Up. (WSJ)
- Who Is Saudi Arabia Really Targeting In Its Price War? (Oil Price)
- Get Paid to Borrow Money (Risks and Limits Apply). (NYTimes)
- The Top 100 Highest Grossing Restaurants in America. (CNW)