Tom Brady wants you to know he had nothing to do with China's currency devaluation or fears of deflation.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Inside Obama's Stealth Startup. My son works there. (FastCompany)
- SmartWatches Decimated Traditional Watch Sales Last Month. (TechCrunch)
- Tag Heuer to Rolex: Luxury Watch Brands Respond to the Apple Watch. (Fortune)
- The Tune That Samples Decades of Broadway Hits. (Wall Street Journal)
- NFL's Top Mathlete Talks Living Like Gronk, Extra Points and Giving 110 Percent. (BleacherReport)
- Why Google Is Reorganizing. (NYTimes)
- Tesla Loses More Than $4,000 On Every Car Sold. (ZeroHedge)
- The Strategy Behind China's Currency Devaluation. (Stratfor)
- Algorithmic Trading: The Play-at-Home Version. (WSJ)
- Fintech's Future Is Fast and Furious. (VentureBeat)