Anybody have plans to stare at your phone somewhere cool … ?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- MARK CUBAN: I want to be a Republican, but the party has one big problem. (BI)
- Why Diets Don't Work (and What Does). (Scientific American)
- Do Dogs Feel 'Guilty' Like We Do? Here's What the Science Says. (HuffingtonPost)
- The Science of Forgiveness: “When You Don’t Forgive, You Release All the Chemicals of the Stress Response”. (Salon)
- 4 Reasons to Stop the S&P 500 Comparisons. (Bloomberg View)
- Harvard Is Looking For Hedge Funds That Go Both Ways. (BusinessInsider)
- HFT Algorithm Quits Wall Street in Disgust – Humor. (CtrlP)
- How Machine Learning is Changing the Game for Insurers. (KPMG)
- The Season of the Glitch (Or "Why Retail Investors Have No Chance"). (ZeroHedge)