Investing is easy if you understand "Squirrel Sitting on a Clown's Shoulder".
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Future Is Now: 6 Startups Bringing Science Fiction To Life. (TNW)
- The Upside of a Downturn in Silicon Valley. (NYTimes)
- How Nietzsche Explains the Rise of Donald Trump. (The Week)
- How Do Computer Hackers Actually Get Paid? (Fortune)
- Obama Wants U.S. Supercomputer Capable of One Quintillion Calculations Per Second. (Brookings)
- Google Could 'Rig the 2016 Election,' Researchers Claim. (Fortune)
- Amazon and the Realities of the “New Economy”. (New Yorker)
- Economists vs. Economics. (Project-syndicate)
- Why Fintech Is One of the Most Promising Industries of 2015. (Inc)
- A Dozen Things You Could Learn from Charlie Munger about Making Rational Decisions. (25iq)