Politics can be funny when good intentions are taken to the absurd.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Big Question: How Will Artificial Intelligence Advance in the Next 20 Years? (Wired)
- Ben Horowitz On Tough Decisions, and Why He’s Not Friends with Marc Andreessen. (TA)
- Everyone in America wants to be Donald Trump (for Halloween). (Marketwatch)
- Broadband is a “Core Utility” Like Electricity, White House Report Says. (Ars Technica)
- Fun Tool Shows the #1 Song On Any Day. Find out what was popular on the day you were born, graduated, or got married (Playback)
- FT Says Women Run Hedge Funds Have an Edge. (FT)
- Is Wall Street Ruining Twitter? (The Week)
- IBM Adapts Bitcoin's Blockchain Technology, Will Release Open Source Code. (WSJ)
- The Machine that Changed the World. (Economic Principals)
- HOWARD MARKS: These 16 Pieces of Time-Honored Investment Wisdom Are Myths. (BusinessInsider)