Halloween is harder as you get older. Fewer people want to share a horse costume with you.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- How To Become A Genius. (FastCompany)
- 7 Cognitive Biases That Hurt Decision-Making. (Inc)
- IBM’s Watson Guru Explains Why Robots Are Getting Smarter. (Fortune)
- Mind Reading May One Day Be Possible, Researchers Say. (The Guardian)
- Science and Buddhism Agree: There is No 'You' There. (BigThink)
- Global Trade Visualized as a Frenzy of Color-Coded Pixels. (FastCo)
- An Often Overlooked Tool of Technical Analysis. (System Trader Success)
- Does This Compute? Cashing In On Robot Revolution. (BBC)
- The Future of Blockchain Tech in Finance. (CoinDesk)
- "Long, Slow, and Painful": Barclays Documents The End of the Commodities SuperCycle. (Zerohedge)