Here is a low-tech solution to a high-tech problem.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Books That Will Completely Change How You Think About Work. (ReadersRead)
- Playboy to Stop Publishing Images of Nude Women. (Mashable)
- Broadband is a “Core Utility” Like Electricity, Says White House. (ArsTechnica)
- The American story of Adderall. (Timeline)
- Chipgate: How to Tell If Your iPhone 6S Has a Crappy A9 Chip. (CultOfMac)
- Futures Giants Warn of 'Disappearing' Hedging Market. (EFN)
- Exclusive Club: No High-Frequency Traders Allowed at Luminex. (WSJ)
- In New York, a Day's Work Will Buy an iPhone. In Kiev, It Takes 13 Weeks. (FastCo)
- China Drops One Child Policy to Counter Aging Population. (Reuters)
- A Massive Chinese Industry Is Flashing Warning Signs that the World Cannot Ignore. (Insider)