My desire to be well-informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane.
David Sipress, via The New Yorker.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Lean Startup’s Core Message: Don’t Bullshit Yourself. (G.A.)
- The Science of Sounding Smart. (HBR)
- Daniel Kahneman on Intuition and the Outside View. (CompoundingInterests)
- The NFL’s Most Expensive (and Cheapest) Tickets. (24/7 WallSt)
- Gregg Popovich to succeed Mike Krzyzewski as Team USA Olympic Coach. (YN)
- Why VCs Don’t Invest In 'Good' Companies. (VentureBeat)
- Robert Shiller on Why the Tech Bubble Shouldn’t Scare Us. (MIT Tech Review)
- Amazon's Cloud Business Is Worth At Least $70 Billion. (ReadWrite)
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos Now 5Th-Richest Person in the World. (Geekwire)
- What is the Right Allocation Percent to Alternatives? (RCM's Attain Alternatives Blog)