My desire to be well-informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Lean Startup’s Core Message: Don’t Bullshit Yourself. (G.A.)
- The Science of Sounding Smart. (HBR)
- Daniel Kahneman on Intuition and the Outside View. (CompoundingInterests)
- The NFL’s Most Expensive (and Cheapest) Tickets. (24/7 WallSt)
- Gregg Popovich to succeed Mike Krzyzewski as Team USA Olympic Coach. (YN)
- Why VCs Don’t Invest In 'Good' Companies. (VentureBeat)
- Robert Shiller on Why the Tech Bubble Shouldn’t Scare Us. (MIT Tech Review)
- Amazon's Cloud Business Is Worth At Least $70 Billion. (ReadWrite)
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos Now 5Th-Richest Person in the World. (Geekwire)
- What is the Right Allocation Percent to Alternatives? (RCM's Attain Alternatives Blog)