My son got me a Squatty Potty as a holiday gift this year. Not nearly as shitty as it sounds … I kind of like it.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- 10 'Star Wars' Technologies That Are Almost Here. (InfoWorld)
- How to Use the Feynman Technique to Identify Pseudoscience. (BigThink)
- Amazon Announces its 20 Best-Selling Books of 2015. (Mashable)
- The Top 10 Restaurant Dishes of 2015 – The New York Times. (NYTimes)
- The Death of God Is Greatly Exaggerated. (Wall Street Journal)
- ISIS Earned $500 Million From Selling Oil: Treasury Official. (NBC News)
- Consumer Confidence Rises to a 4-Month High. (Insider)
- Bitcoin Creator Is Probably an Australian Entrepreneur, Reports Claim. (Guardian)
- Fintech’s Five Emerging Powerhouse Markets are at a Crossroads. (TechCrunch)
- Fed Officials Worry Interest Rates Will Go Up, Only to Come Back Down. (WSJ)