I think I am addicted to my phone … almost as much as my family is addicted to theirs.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- 40 Inspirational Quotes From Entrepreneurs That Everyone Should Read. (Lifehack)
- The World is Full of Average. (Jimmy Casas)
- The Science of Love in the Age of Big Data. (Huffington Post)
- Contempt Is Contagious: The only emotion that spreads more reliably is panic. (Seth Godin)
- The Rise of Work-Doping. Would you take a drug found to enhance cognition in healthy people? (The Atlantic)
- Disaster Averted in NYSE Stocks as Backup Feed Kicks In. (Bloomberg)
- "Black Swan" Risk Index Soars to a Record High. (Valuewalk)
- Volatility Now Becomes Bulls' Enemy #1. (StockCharts)
- It's Time to Try Trickle-Up Economics. (Fortune)
- Austria Proudly Shows Off the 15 Tons of Gold It Repatriated From London. (ZH)