Are there shortcuts on the road to success?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Want to Create Things That Matter? Be Lazy. (99u)
- Frontier of Physics: Interactive Map. (Quanta)
- The Search for the God Algorithm. (TDB)
- ‘Run, Hide, Fight’ Is Not How Our Brains Work. (NYTimes)
- Ray Kurzweil's Wildest Prediction: Nanobots Will Plug Our Brains Into the Web by the 2030s. (SingularityHub)
- Carl Icahn's Warning that Stock Market Meltdown Is Only Just Beginning. (Insider)
- China's New Fiscal Transparency. (Stratfor)
- The Difference Between a Portfolio Manager & Portfolio Management. (AWC)
- The Future Of Bitcoin Isn't Bitcoin – It's Bigger Than That. (FastCompany)
- The Fortune 500 Teller: Searching for the scientific principles that dictate the life spans of companies. (Strategy-Business)