Hillary should have used an iPhone.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Antonin Scalia’s Lasting Influence. (Time)
- What Is 'Dark Money' and Why Do So Many People Think It's Bad? (NBC)
- What's Coming From Apple in 2016: Apple Watch 2, iPhone 7, and More. (MacRumors)
- Can Changing Your Mealtimes Make You Healthier? (BBC)
- 2015's Worst Passwords Are Still Really Bad (So Please Tell Me Yours Is Not On The List). (Forbes)
- This Is What Hillary Told Wall Street Behind Closed Doors. (ZeroHedge)
- Cramer: Extreme Valuations Point to a Recession. (CNBC)
- Thank God Economists Cannot Predict Recessions. (EconLog)
- On Economic Stupidity. (NYTimes)
- “Mark, I am publicly asking you for help”: Kanye West says he’s $53 million in debt and needs Silicon Valley’s support. (Quartz)
In that every politician should use those high end secure phones