It is a leap year. What's your market prediction?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Elon Musk's Vision Is Not for the Faint of Heart. (Reuters)
- U.S. Warns Hacking Is Getting Worse. Time to Set Basic International Rules (Money)
- This App Lets You Fly Unlimited Flights for a Flat Monthly Fee. (HypeBeast)
- Disturbing/Hilarious Ad for a Squat Toilet Device. (Video)
- Ted Cruz Tried to Show Off His Español to Marco Rubio, But He Fell Flat. (HuffPost)
- Fed Nods to Negative Rates, Hurdles and All. (WSJ)
- The Arrival of Algorithmic Business. (Gartner)
- China's 3 Trillion Dollar Mistake. (ZeroHedge)
- Jessica Alba's Company to IPO. (Business Insider)
- This Is What a Donald Trump Presidency Would Actually Look Like. (Qz)