It's March Madness – so bracket-themed comics are out in full-force. Here are two that made me smile.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Wharton Professor Adam Grant On Creativity and the First Mover Myth. (TechCrunch)
- 15 Documentaries On Netflix That Will Make You Smarter About Business. (BizInsider)
- Not Even the People Who Write Algorithms Really Know How They Work. (Atlantic)
- Industrial Designers Predict the Future of Transportation in 50 Years. (Guardian)
- Anne Frank's Diary Is Now Free to Download. (The Verge)
- Why Robots Mean Interest Rates Could Go Even Lower in the Future. (Bloomberg)
- You’re Not Supposed to Understand the Federal Reserve. (NYTimes)
- What Robo-Advisors Truly Threaten To Disrupt. (Kitces)
- EY Statistics On FinTech Usage. (Business Insider)
- Here's an Economist's Reasonably Rosy Countdown to the Next Depression. (BizJournals)