Saw this and laughed. The too true story of life as an entrepreneur.
via Gaping Void.
Here are some posts I saved this week.
- 17 Handy Tools for Entrepreneurs, Startups, and Marketers. (MarketingProfs)
- Brexit Will Not Affect 'Game of Thrones' Production. (Mashable)
- Frequent-flyer Programs are Too Complicated to Understand, the US Government Has Concluded. (Quartz)
- Why Bose’s New Wireless Headphones should Always Be in Your Hand Luggage. (TNW)
- Hillary: the New Mother Teresa? (DailyReckoning)
- Goldman Sachs’ Favorite Books List – General Books on Investing. (ValueWalk)
- Warren Would Give a Middle Finger to Wall Street as Clinton's Vice-president. (TheGuardian)
- Indonesia Considers Onshore Financial Center after Tax Amnesty. (Reuters)
- The Short- and Long-Term Economic and Market Impact of a Brexit. (InstitutionalInvestor)
- Getting Serious About Trumponomics. (Apple)