Did you watch the Debate?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The World's Most Innovative Companies. (Forbes)
- Mental Models I Find Repeatedly Useful. (Medium)
- Move over Nessie: Real Scottish Sea Monster Uncovered. (Phys)
- Why Do People Hate the Sound of Their Own Voices? (LiveScience)
- AI Expert Says that Russia is on the Verge of a ‘Major Breakthrough’ in Artificial Intelligence. (DT)
- MBAs No Longer Enough for Hedge Fund Jobs. (QuantNews)
- When Academics Disagree on Momentum Investing. (AlphaArchitect)
- Barron’s 2016 List: Best 100 Hedge Funds. (QuantNews)
- High-Frequency Trading is Nearing the Ultimate Speed Limit. (TechReview)
- By 4 to 1 Margin, Business Economists Say Clinton Would Manage Economy Better Than Trump. (Forbes)