There is so much fake news, it is hard to tell what is real anymore.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- A Nobel Prize-winning Physicist Identified Three Simple Steps to Mastering Any Subject. (Flipboard)
- The Year in Cybercrime: Exploiting the Weakest Link. (Stratfor)
- UK Surveillance Law Marks a 'Worse Than Scary' Shift. (CNet)
- When the Conflicting Worlds of Meditation and Technology Collide … Twice. (Muse)
- Matt Walsh: Liberals, If You’d like to Keep Losing, Please Continue Behaving like This. (TheBlaze)
- Massive Apple Leaks Reveal Radical New iPhone. (Forbes)
- The World is Feeling the Might of China’s Commodity Traders (Flipboard)
- Corona Brewery Founder Makes Everyone in His Home Village a Millionaire. (Oddity)
- Joseph Stiglitz: What the US Economy Needs from Donald Trump. (TheGuardian)
- Warren Buffett Makes a Bet on U.S. Airlines. (Money)