Even Santa was hacked this year.
So, were you naughty or nice?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The 10X Mindset – Life At an Exponentially Higher Level. (Medium)
- 21 Business Books Worth Reading At Least Once a Year. (Inc)
- Artificial Intelligence and Life in 2030 – Stanford's 100-Year Study on AI. (AI100)
- The Magic and Power of Placebo. (FourHourWorkWeek)
- How to Create a Happy Life with Hacks from Stanford’s Famous ‘Design Your Life’ Class. (Medium)
- America's next Great Metropolis is Taking Shape in Texas. (Forbes)
- “Moneyball” in Commercial Lending: from Art to Science in Pricing. (BCGPerspectives)
- The Paradox of Quant. (TheReformedBroker)
- Bill Gross Says You Should Start Buying Land and Gold. (Fortune)
- UK ‘Sailing Blindly’ into Financial Meltdown Bigger Than 2008, Think Tank Warns. (RT)