Any bold predictions for 2017?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye recently.
Hope you find something interesting.
- The Top 10 TED Talks of 2016. (YouTube)
- The Year in Pictures 2016. (Nyti)
- The 12 Key Science Moments of 2016. (TheGuardian)
- How I Process a Massive Amount Of Content. (Medium)
- The Top Jerry Jones Quotes of 2016: Ugly Babies, Jumping off Buildings and Circumcising Mosquitos. (SportsDay)
- Who Benefits from Market Speed Bumps? The Exchanges. (New York Times)
- Where are They Now? the 12 Members of the 1896 Dow Jones Industrial Average. (BizInsider)
- It's So Hard to Get Cash in India that Some People are Ordering It Online. (Money)
- Percentage of Young Americans Living with Parents Rises to 75-Year High. (WSJ)
- Contrarian Views for 2017, Seven Dos and Don’ts for Your Portfolio, and Trump's Market Mirage (Globe and Mail)