I think frameworks are an important tool. Here's one that seems to be in use a lot recently.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Future of Work Manifesto. (TechCrunch)
- The Art and Science of Learning Anything Faster. (FourHourWorkWeek)
- The Five Best Super Bowl Commercials. (Washington Post)
- How to Find out If Your IPhone 7 Has Faster or Slower LTE Modem. (iPhoneHacks)
- Google Flights Will Now Tell You When Fares Will Increase, Help You Find Cheaper Tickets. (TechCrunch)
- UBS Wealth Chief on Fintech: 'We are beyond Fighting'. (BusinessInsider)
- Uber Hires NASA Veteran to Help It Figure out Flying Cars. (TheVerge)
- Trump's Bonfire of Banking Rules Could Burn Us All. (Flipboard)
- The Art of a China Deal. (Chinafile)
- Microsoft: Tech Companies Aren’t Getting into Financial Services to Make Friends with Banks. (CBInsights)