Well, at least he's honest. There is something refreshing about that.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- AI is Going to Change the 80/20 Rule. (HBR)
- Obamas to Make over $60 Million from Book Deal. (ZH)
- This 75-Year Harvard Study Found the 1 Secret to Leading a Fulfilling Life. (Inc)
- Boston Dynamics Just Unveiled Their Latest Robot And … Well, We Had a Good Run. (TS)
- Microsoft’s AI Has Learned How to Write It’s Own Code and Create Its Own Programs. (GlobalFuturist)
- Tech Startup Market Sinks to Lowest Point in Three Years. (Bloomberg)
- China Accounts for Half of All Global Debt Created since 2005: Here are the Implications. (ZH)
- Futures Trading Levels & Economic Reports. (CT)
- JPMorgan's Traders Made $80 Million a Day in 2016. (Insider)
- The World's Biggest IPO is Coming: What You Should Know about Aramco. (Forbes)