I'm not above using obscure Mexican battles to justify a party.
Hope that you had a fun Cinco de Mayo.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Biohacking. (Bulletproof)
- How Baseballs are Manufactured. (ReliablePlant)
- Google Trips Wants to Make Your Summer Vacation Easier with New Features. (AndroidA)
- Amazon Wants to Put a Camera and Microphone in Your Bedroom. MotherBoard)
- The Inventor of Siri Says One Day AI Will Be Used to Upload and Access Our Memories. (Re/code)
- ETFs are ‘Weapons of Mass Destruction,’ FPA Capital Managers Say (Globe&Mail)
- No-Fee Stock Trading App Robinhood is Now Officially Worth $1.3 Billion. (BI)
- Life is Good for U.S. Home Sellers. (Money)
- Warren Buffett's 1991 Letter Perfectly Explains ESPN's Troubles. (Insider)
- ESPN Fires 100 On-air Personalities, Will Focus on Apps W/ More Live News & Video Streaming Features. (9to5Mac)