I hate to admit it … but this is how I watched fireworks this year.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- When Neurology Becomes Theology. (Nautilus)
- 'Magical' Warfare Technologies and the Persistence of False Beliefs. (VoxEU)
- Who Really Needs to Be Gluten-Free? (New York Times)
- Machine Learning: The Past, Present, and Future by Tom Dietterich. (BigML)
- The Mathematical Corporation: Where Machine Intelligence and Human Ingenuity Achieve the Impossible. (BookReview)
- Machines Now Dominate Stock Trading and It's Having Unexpected Consequences. (BI)
- China May Home Prices Gain 10.4% in May, Dip from April's 10.7% Rise. (CNBC)
- Chinese Stocks Could Attract over $400 Billion in Flows, BlackRock Says. (CNBC)
- Prada Sells $185 Paper Clip, and Twitter Can't Hold It Together. (CNet)
- 3 Stocks to Hold For the Next 50 Years. (FoxBusiness)