Somehow, it's hard to take North Korea's threats too seriously … and don't worry … we still have Dennis Rodman.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- 5 Books You've Never Heard of that Will Change Your Life. (TheLadders)
- Your Kitchen Sponge Could Have More Bacteria Than a Toilet Seat. (Popular Science)
- Putin Went on Vacation and Released a New Set of Shirtless Pictures. (Slate)
- The Bomb Ended World War 2: and Other Myths about Nuclear Weapons. (WaveFunction)
- American Airlines Admirals Club Installs Two-Way Mirror for Members to Enjoy Misery of Passengers in Gate Waiting Area. (TheOnion)
- Hedge Funds Investing in Cryptocurrencies Exploding — 62 in Pipeline. (BCNews)
- The Long, Unwinding Road of Quantitative Easing. (ZeroHedge)
- Next Generation Investors: How Millennials Will Influence Finance. (CFAInstitute)
- Asian Couple Buys Affluent San Francisco Street Once Restricted to Whites Only. (Huffington Post)
- Markets Have Been Coiling and There's One Big Thing that Could Unleash Volatility. (GUNDLACH)