A poorly thought-out plan, executed perfectly, is better than a perfectly designed plan that never gets executed.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- NFL in Talks with Jerry Jones, Yankees to Combine Event, Hospitality Business. (BR)
- How to Boost Your Mental Health with Nootropics. (PickTheBrain)
- Study Says It's the Cuddling, More Than the Sex, that Makes You Happy. (Flipboard)
- Fukushima Disaster Evacuees Told to Return to Abandoned Homes. (TheGuardian)
- Someone Asked Their Amazon Echo If It Was Connected to the CIA. the Response Was Not Reassuring. (SomeEcards)
- The Secret Economic Lives of Animals. (Bloomberg)
- Bill Gates Invests in Veggie Burger that Bleeds' like Beef to Feed the Masses and Save the Planet. (GeekWire)
- Alan Greenspan: the Bubble is in Bonds, Not Stocks. (Apple)
- Why the Post Office Gives Amazon Special Delivery. (Wall Street Journal)
- U.S. Farmers, Who Once Fed the World, are Overtaken by New Powers. (Wall Street Journal)