Crazy times! North Korea just tested a hydrogen bomb. Trump says every option is on the table … here's one time where using Dennis Rodman seems less crazy.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Get into Action with these Five 80% Principles. (StrategicCoach)
- The Key to Happiness is Realizing that Everything Sucks. (ThoughtCatalog)
- The Difference between Amateurs and Professionals. (FarnamStreet)
- The Creator of the Pig-Human Chimera Keeps Proving Other Scientists Wrong. (StatNews)
- Here's Why Insight Engines are the next Big Thing. (CMSWire)
- Investors Pull Billions from U.S. Stocks in Longest Outflow Streak since 2004. (USAToday)
- Elon Musk's Neuralink Gets $27 Million to Build Brain Computers. (Bloomberg)
- Understanding Blockchain Technology, Bitcoins and the Rise of Cryptocurrency. (Flipboard)
- Fitbit Tries to Convince Investors It's Still Alive. (TechCrunch)
- Mark Cuban Says this is Where the World's First Trillionaires Will Emerge. (Fortune)