This was sent to me this week. What do you think?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye recently. Hope you find something interesting.
- Black Friday Posts New Single-Day Record for Gun Checks at More Than 200,000. (USAToday)
- If GPS Failed, We'd Be More Than Lost. (Wall Street Journal)
- So, What's Your Story? 3 Ways Storytelling Can Help Boost Your Business. (Entrepreneur)
- How Bad Decision Making Could Undermine Good Innovation. (TechCrunch)
- IBM Predicts 5 Life-changing Innovations in the next 5 Years. (VentureBeat)
- Prince Harry's Marriage to Meghan Markle Means the IRS Gets a Look at Royal Bank Accounts. (Inc)
- Time Inc. Sells Itself to Meredith Corp., Backed by Koch Brothers. (New York Times)
- Black Friday Pushes Jeff Bezos' Net Worth to $100 Billion. (TechCrunch)
- NASA to Explore an Asteroid Containing Enough Mineral Wealth to Collapse the World Economy. (BigThink)
- This Fintech Giant Wants to Recreate the Bell Labs Experience in NYC. (QuantNews)