Coppell, TX • Full-time
What is Capitalogix?
At Capitalogix, we created a revolutionary financial technology platform that uses adaptive A.I. to maximize trading performance. We track thousands of systems to find what’s working in real-time, all the time, using machine learning, high-performance computing, and statistics.
While most A.I. traders focus on using technology to make thousands of transactions in a short period of time, our technology performs millions of observations and only acts on the opportunities determined most likely to have an edge.
Using fully automated testing, analysis, and trading, our process creates a high probability environment that eliminates the human element – fear, greed and discretionary mistakes.
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on usability
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Use a combination of markup languages to write web pages
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Promote usability best practices
- 2+ years in a front-end development role
- Portfolio or samples of past work and projects
- Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development
- 1+ years in PHP or higher level scripting language
- Ability to interpret and implement market story boarding into web designs
- h4 communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients
- Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to changing instructions and requirements
- BA/BS in Computer Science
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), AWS development and migration experience, automation scripting language (Python or PowerShell)
- Interacting with WPEngine
- WordPress Experience
Capitalogix is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.