Seeming profound is easier than being profound.
Just saying …
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Famous Business Books Summarized in One Sentence. (Business Insider)
- Windows 10 Upgrades Will Be Free for Existing Windows Users. (Infoworld)
- Sign of the Times: Sports Illustrated Lays Off All Staff Photographers. (NPPA)
- Compilation Video of People Using Exercise Equipment Wrong. (Facebook)
- World's Saddest Service Offers Make-Believe Mate. For $25 you get 100 text messages, 10 voice mails, one handwritten note & a lifetime of secret shame. (ValleyWag)
- Apple Now Sells More iPhones in China than the U.S. (Cult of Mac)
- Google 'To Take On Uber with Driverless Cars'. (Telegraph)
- CME To Close Open Outcry Futures Trading Pits By This Summer. (B.I.)
- Seattle Gets a Marijuana Vending Machine. (USA Today)
- The Best Investment Advice from 20 of the World's Top Market Minds. (Forbes)