Don't ask how I know, but, never laugh at your wife's choices. Remember, you are one of them.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- 6 Ways Work Will Change In 2016. (FastCompany)
- What Peter Drucker Had to Say About Automation. (HBR)
- Japan is Building a “Robot Taxi” Service, With Thousands Planned for the 2020 Olympics. (QZ)
- Is Classical Music Irrelevant? Can It Survive The Death Of Its Listeners? (TM)
- Pretty Scary – How Close Did We Come to a US-Soviet War During the Cold War? (BI)
- Hedge-Fund Priest: Thou Shalt Make Money. (Wall Street Journal)
- When Botox Meets Viagra: Allergen & Pfizer in Merger Talks. (LATimes)
- Even If Only for a Moment, Someone Leapfrogged Gates as World's Richest. (ValueWalk)
- Money Managers Go on Offense Against Speed Traders. (Bloomberg)
- The Trust Machine: The Technology Behind Bitcoin Could Transform How the Economy Works. (Economist)