Oh well, the hour we lost this weekend was the one I planned to use to go to the gym. Maybe next year?.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Tomorrow's Advance Man. Marc Andreessen’s plan to win the future. (NewYorker)
- Want Your Children to Survive the Future? Send Them to Art School. (Medium)
- Uber Teams Up with Airbus for On-Demand Helicopter Service. (TPG)
- The 'Hidden Airport' Travel Hack Could Save You As Much As 80% On Flights. (TI)
- A Spanish man didn’t report to work for six years, and no one noticed until he won an award. (National Post)
- The Exchanges Are Eating Your Returns. (Bloomberg)
- Artificial Intelligence Market Worth 5.05 Billion USD by 2020. (MarketWatch)
- What Does This Mean? IBM Revenue Fell for 15th Straight Quarter. (Fox)
- Why Are Corporations Hoarding Trillions? (New York Times)
- China's $34 Trillion Experiment Is Blowing Up - Kyle Bass. (ValueWalk)