With the explosion of Alternative Facts and Fake News … It's important to remember to verify what you read.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Why Each Side of the Partisan Divide Thinks the Other is Living in an Alternate Reality. (The Conversation)
- Check out this Automated Resume Builder (It Could Help Former President Obama Get a Job). (Inc)
- Cybersecurity is Everybody’s Business. (Burrus)
- 25 CEO’s List 20 Things that Keep Them up at Night. (LeadershipFreak)
- Japanese Toilet Industry Agrees to Standardize Complex Bidet Controls. (TheVerge)
- What Does the World Expect of a Trump Presidency? (The Conversation)
- The SEC's Reaction to High Frequency Trading. (QuantNews)
- US Jobless Claims down to 1970S Levels at 234,000 – about as Good as It Gets. (Forbes)
- SpaceX’s Leaked Finances Show Elon Musk is Betting Big on Satellite Internet. (Quartz)
- Fed's Yellen Says She's Upbeat about Short-term Economic Outlook. (Reuters)