United Airlines got a lot of bad press when it physically removed passengers from a flight to accommodate crew members. A day ago, they were at it again, when they removed a couple heading to their wedding. Could it get any worse?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Want to Found a Start-Up? These are the Books You Should Read First, a Top VC Says. (CNBC)
- FDA Approves 23AndMe’s At-Home DNA Tests for 10 Diseases. (NBC News)
- “Love Drugs” Will Soon Be a Reality. but Should We Take Them? (Quartz)
- Eminent Astrophysicist Issues a Dire Warning on AI and Alien Life. (Futurism)
- Let’s Take an In-Depth Look at Current Advances in Artificial Intelligence. (Interesting Engineering)
- Marijuana Price Dips to $1,679 a Pound. (247WallSt)
- Tesla Has Something Hotter Than Cars to Sell: Its Story. (New York Times)
- This is How Many U.S. Jobs Robots Will Create over the next 10 Years. (MarketWatch)
- This Cow Illustrates 8 Business Models (Infographic). (Entrepreneur)
- Steven Cohen Just Gave Millions to Crowd Sourcing Hedge Funders. (Fortune)