Might be easier to solve a Rubik's Cube than to be President Trump. Check out his first 100 days.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Elon Musk and the 100 Hour Error. (MichaelHyatt)
- Gigaom's AI Startup Challenge – Finalists. (GigaOM)
- Access to Nature Reduces Depression and Obesity, Finds European Study. (TheGuardian)
- Fixing Lousy Sleep Could Keep Us Healthy Longer. (Futurity)
- Lab-Grown Meat is Almost Here. (BigThink)
- Former Fed Advisor Says the Central Bank Shouldn't Comment on Equities. (CNBC)
- Quantopian Makes First Allocations to Crowd-Sourced Algorithms. (HedgeWeek)
- Fintech: Revolution or Evolution? (Ritholtz)
- Norway to Spend $315M on World's First Ship Tunnel. (CNN)
- BlackRock Signals Active Overhaul with Shift to Quant. (FTAdviser)